Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sai Kung, Hong Kong



Sai Kung has become one of my favorite places in Hong Kong. It feels like a different world away from the busy, crowded Hong Kong. Haven't realized there are so many scattering islands around Hong Kong. If only I have the time, I would probably take a boat tour around...that'll definitely be on my to-do list.



Did I mention it's such a beautiful weather today?? At 32 celsius, it's hot but there's always a nice breeze...


Sai Kung is also known for delicious and fresh sea food. In abundance around Hong Kong and caught by fishermen.


And I found my favorite shop...a boutique shop called 吉光片羽...from the business card it's Final Fragments . Design and style reminds me of Japanese Muji. Simple, petite, and fresh.


And a cute little restaurant I have yet to try!


Another cute shop with good furniture finds...


And how about this barbecue oven?? just put a glass top over it and you can use it as a table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails