Thursday, December 10, 2009

busy time and Market SF


It's been a busy time since end of November...which I've been buried under by projects and upcoming finals! Just need to hang in one more week and then I can seriously go xmas shopping, prepare for the holidays and just enjoy! But until then, I'll remain dormant on my blog writing.


But at least one school unrelated thing that I did was to get my vintage button rings, lace earrings and "the date" necklace to sell at Market SF, a pop-up store at Hayes Valley in the city. The store also sells other awesome artists' amazing works that include jewelry, purses, pottery, art, and much more...should definitely check it out if you're in the area!

Credit: image from long live the QUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails