Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beginning to enjoy the holiday!

As soon as I walked out of the classroom after taking my last final, it started to feel like Christmas! Well...more like, I'm much more in mood for the holiday spirit now that I'm on break from school (though not from work).



Especially after today's Xmas lunch for work at Gary Danko's, I'm even more bubbly with holiday spirit! Xmas is one of my favorite holidays. I just enjoy the festivity, gatherings with family and friends, the holiday sales, the feeling of bundling up in the chilly weather while sipping my peppermint mocha...


And of course, holiday with delicious food! My favorite at the Xmas lunch: Macarons ice cream sandwiches: pumpkin, raspberry, and patassio...







Mmm...it's too obvious I'm a sweet-tooth huh??
Hope everyone's holiday is filled with good company and delicious food and sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails