Monday, May 17, 2010

Counting down...


I know. I haven’t blogged, as I plan to do more often as one of my new year’s resolutions. Have focused too much on work and school. That didn’t leave me with much time for blogging, updating my etsy website, enjoying artsy crafts. But at least, one resolution down.

I’m finally closed enough to be counting down. Counting down to the end, but at the same time, the beginning of something else. I feel like I’m finally seeing a speckle of light, though from a distance, in a long tunnel - I’m almost near the exit!

It has felt like a long journey. A bit tired. A bit restless for something new to begin. But I’m glad that I’ve made this choice. I have learned a lot along the way, met and worked with some of the interesting and intelligent people, and coming to know myself – how I work, how I see others, what I learn from seeing others and what I need to achieve.

Though I’m counting down now, there are some more things I need to do before I officially reach the exit. And this would take some more time. But as I go, that speckle of light will become bigger and bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails