Saturday, December 26, 2009

after xmas and birthday and new year's resolution


My birthday passed. Christmas day just passed. Now, counting the days for a new year and the beginning of a new decade (another decade?!)


While catching up on my blog reading, I came upon decor8's post on New Year's resolutions. I don't make New Year's resolutions. because I know I don't keep it long enough to accomplish it so I don't bother. but this year, I think I need resolutions. I need to think about goals and things I want to accomplish this upcoming year. for a meaningful year.


I've been thinking a lot. of the past. of my future. rather it be career goals, personal goals, or where I want to live and work at. maybe it's because I've lived a quarter of the century, or it's the start of a new decade, or it's from my reading of Tuesdays with Morrie right now that made me think and wish I'm doing more. doing more than just school and work.


My first resolution: Stay in good health and be more fit. Eat healthy and exercise.
That's a resolution that most people have on their list every year. and a resolution that usually don't go as planned. mmm...that'll be my challenge to keep this resolution.


Next resolutions? I'll need to put in more thought about it and blog about it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails